Monday, September 5, 2016

Moon Lau wishes to get rid of Baby Fat

Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended a watch event as model and when mentioned about gaining popularity after filming A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series, she said: "In fact, I get to learn many things when filming every series and need to keep a suspense such as liaising contract and advertising." Moon disclosed she was learning Thai boxing and visiting gym actively in order to lose 5 pounds weight.

When asked if she will approach Philip Ng (伍允龍) to teach her, Moon denied it immediately: "Nope but I did consult Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Philip to control weight. They told me not to restrict my diet as it will rebound quickly and advise me to exercise and sleep early. My immune system has problem due to pressure earlier and I feel better now." Moon added her weight was similar to when participating in Miss Hong Kong Pageant, hoped to turn her fats into muscles and get rid of her baby fat: "My mother has baby fat too and tells me to ignore it. I wish to have it when more than 30 years old and tell me to lose weight but will leave my face alone. The netizens comment I look good when my face has some fats."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.