Monday, September 12, 2016

Moon Lau and Philip Ng are close to each other?


Actress Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event and continued to deny about her romance with Philip Ng (伍允龍) despite a photo showing them carrying kids together during the gathering with Andy On (安志杰) and Jessica C. a few days ago. She expressed she knew Jessica and it was not her first time to participate in gathering: "I went there as a good friend who wished to see Jessica's baby but Philip brought me there for the first time. I do not feel he is wooing me and everyone is close. (Any feelings towards Philip?) We are good friends. (Your mother disallows?) It is unrelated to family and I wish to focus on my career. I am reaching 27 years old soon. (Romance will end once announce?) Announcing is the trend now but we are really not dating."

The media then made fun of Moon that Philip brought her old friends gathering but was not in the list as Philip and Yuen Qiu (元秋) had good bondings in the series. Moon said with embarrassment: "I am speechless and please ask him directly. (Any chances?) Everything starts from friends and I am enjoying everything at the moment. Let's leave it to fate."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.