Friday, September 2, 2016

Margaret Chung lets her younger daughter, Michela floats in the pool when 4 months old

Actress Margaret Chung (鍾麗淇) attended an event and expressed she went for the graduation ceremony of yoga class in special school before coming over: "I apply make-up at 6am this morning and need to rush over. I even forget my bag. (Where is your daughter?) I am in a mess not to mention about her."

When mentioned about bringing her younger daughter, Michela for swimming earlier, Margaret said: "I let her float in the pool when 3 to 4 months old. (Not afraid?) She loves it including my elder daughter and I observe them." She added her Michela was 9 months old and continued to breastfeed her. Her elder daughter used swimming as therapy while her younger daughter loved swimming.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.