Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ada Choi learns from Lim Na Young and shows crooked nose


Lim Na Young (林娜榮) is the member of Korean girl band, I.O.I, and becomes the hottest topic in town lately as her nose was crooked when pressing it during the show a few days ago. Thus, it is suspected Na Young goes under the knife. However, actress Ada Choi (蔡少芬) used action to prove it might not be caused by plastic surgery. On that day on Weibo, she shared photo of her nose in crooked shape with V sign and it is quite scary. Her husband, Max Zhang (張晉) uploaded photo of her muscles and left a message: "Although I cannot do it, but I do not believe you can do the same way as me. I am the winner as you cannot learn from me!" A netizen tries to learn from Ada and leave a message: "I am almost fainted when learning your way!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.