Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Yang Mi jumps queue at the check-in counter and wins compliments for her courtesy


Mainland China actress Yang Mi (楊冪) was taken photograph of jumping queue at the check-in counter in China Airport a few days ago and won compliment for her courtesy. Based on understanding, she met a massive traffic jam when heading to the airport after completed the filming. Yang Mi removed her black shades and rushed towards the check-in counter immediately. She explained to the first passenger in queue and he finally allowed her to jump queue. The netizens praised her good attitude and courtesy.

Subsequently, Yang Mi explained online: "Please let me explain. The photo was taken in June and I met a heavy traffic jam after filming Happy Camp (快樂大本營) show during public holiday. I reached the airport at 9.40pm and my flight took off at 10pm. Fortunately, the passenger was understanding and allowed me to jump queue. Sorry and thank you very much to the kind hearted people. I removed my black shades so that the staff at the check-in counter will verify my identity."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.