Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Snow Suen suddenly admits she has a boyfriend


Actress Snow Suen (孫慧雪) wore a white colour top revealing her shoulder to attend cooking event and wear gloves to learn salmon from the chef: "I love to cook 3 dishes and 1 soup and my best dishes are steaming fish, cooking vegetables and boiling soup. (Cook for your boyfriend?) Including my colleagues but I seldom cook now due to filming series." It turns out that Snow is a beauty who can cook but the most astonishing news was she mentioned about the relationship suddenly.

Snow expressed she was single for 6 months and not a liar when pointed on last month that she pretended to end her 4 years relationship with her boyfriend, Edwin Lo in end year 2015. However, Snow suddenly admitted she had boyfriend and updated on her relationship status: "I have a boyfriend but wish everybody to focus on my work. I have no wish to announce it initially as he is from another industry and discover it increase the curiously when trying to avoid it. (How long is your relationship with Edwin?) Please listen to me. I went to work in Tsuen Wan after filming series this morning. (Does your boyfriend complain?) Nope but he complained he was taken photos secretly and told me to stay away from him."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.