Monday, August 29, 2016

Nancy Wu shouts when watching the finale of A Fist Within Four Walls series

The finale of A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series was broadcast last night and had average ratings at 32.9 pts and the highest ratings was at 35.2 pts. It made the whole cast and crew teams excited. The female lead, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) accepted the telephone interview from ON.CC (東網) and watched the finale with the cast team together last night: "I was shouting at the street upon knowing the high ratings result. I feel touched and overjoyed and thank you for the supports. It proves everyone's efforts pay off and I feel it is powerful when watching the scene of myself making fun of Ruco Chan (陳展鵬). During the dinner, the film producer, Jazz Boon (文偉鴻) sat beside me and I love Tiu Lan (刁蘭)."

Her filming partner, Ruco was currently in Canada and Nancy hoped they will have another celebration upon his return. Mentioning about their sub-song was popular, Nancy said: "I am aware but filming series remains my focus. I feel elated when many fans want to try Tiu Lan's (刁蘭) hairstyle and red lipstick. (It increases your confidence when filming next series with Ruco?) Yes. (More confidence to win TV Queen award?) Hope to win Best Drama Award (最佳劇集) as it belongs to everybody. Cannot sleep when returning home that night and I wish to watch the finale again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal -
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.