Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2016

June Chan 'complains' her husband fails to accompany them to watch cartoon


7 months pregnant June Chan (陳琪) brought her 2 daughters to watch cartoon and 'complained' her husband, Jack Wu (胡諾言) failed to accompany them: "We cannot bring our children to overseas during holidays but my elder daughter said she wanted to learn mopping while my youngest daughter always told me to be careful."

Although she was seeing 2 doctors from Gynecology, but June had not seen the baby's face until now: "Always fail to see it during scanning and the doctor said I might only see it when given birth. (Give any name yet?) His English name is Jaden. My husband is not afraid of my jealousy and uses a female name for the baby boy. You can ask him yourself after I have given birth."

June disclosed Jack promised to give her a diamond ring with 10 Carat as reward: "He said he will buy it for me if it is a baby boy and he acts blur now when I ask him. (Plan to breastfeeding?) Breastfeeding and milk powder. I give myself too much pressure and must learn to relax now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.