Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Grace Wong wears waist shaper for nearly 3 months to film series



Actress Grace Wong (王君馨) wore a tight outfit to attend an event related to A Fist within Four Walls (城寨英雄) series Tseung Kwan O and touch a group of men chests with her eyes blindfolded while playing games. She said: "I have observing their chests when filming series."

When mentioned about showing her back and performing exotic dance in the series, Grace said: "Reveal little skin only. (It is considered little?) Haha! I guess this scene is most attracting. Although I cover myself with a cloth, but I really do not wear anything behind and can see my fats as well." She also wore waist shaper for nearly 3 months in order to make her body shape look nicer.

Asking if it rebound after that, Grace said: "Yes, I ate 2 packs of roast pork rice after that. (Maintaining 20.5 waistline again?) It is my highest limit and my waist is 21 inches when 12 years old." When mentioned about her neck injury, Grace replied she did not warm up during practise and she started to feel pain after 2 days: "I feel much better now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.