Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Eliza Sam buys musical toys for Linda Chung's baby

Eliza Sam (岑麗香) wore a top revealing her shoulder and short skirt to attend mobile event and perform magic with the magician together in the street at Mong Kok. Eliza called herself as the magician's assistant and said: "I have some friends trying to play with magic but we do not have any talent. It is not easy and must have patience when practising magic and it is comfortable to watch from far distance. (Does your boyfriend try to make you happy by performing magic?) It is personal and similar to magician playing magic. I learn something from the magician but cannot reveal any."

When mentioned about her work arrangement, Eliza replied she will be singing One Person have one Dream (一人有一個夢想) and The Moon Represents My Heart (月亮代表我的心) when performing in Australia: "I love oldies and the lyrics is extremely beautiful and I memorise it for a long time. (Will visit Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and her baby too?) Not really convenient and I need to ask the pilot first. (Any plan to visit her?) It depends on my schedule and she might return to Hong Kong. (Coming back with her baby?) You have to ask her. (You become the godmother?) Must ask Linda as she is the mother and I only think of buying gift. I know she likes music and have buy some musical toys." Eliza added she will be dancing during Mr. Hong Kong Pageant: "Will perform special dancing and this image is more to masculine. Perhaps I can participate in Mr. Hong Kong Pageant too."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.