Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Congratulations to Linda Chung giving birth to baby daughter named Kelly



It is rumoured that actress Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) had given birth in Canada a few days ago and her husband, Jeremy has stopped working in order to take care of her. However, all her friends remain tight-lipped about her latest condition.

This morning on social networking website, Linda shared photo of her baby daughter, Kelly who was born in monkey year and weighed 7 pounds and 5 ounce. Her baby is extremely cute and resembles Linda.

Linda left a message: "Hello! My parent has been telling me everyone is concerned about me and I finally can greet everybody! My name is Kelly and you can call me 'Guai Guai (乖乖)', as my parent know I am obedient. My constellation is Leo and I weigh 7 pounds and 5 ounce. Hope everyone will welcome me to the world! Plus, give me some growing up privacy!"

1000 comments appeared within an hour after Linda announced the good news. They praised the baby resembled Linda and she will be a beauty when growing up.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.