Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Angie Cheong is abused by her fiance: My foster son, Hanson changes my life


Actress Angie Cheong (張慧儀) appeared in the show and discussed about the abuse by her fiance incident which caused her to withdraw from showbiz: "I feel very down and it brings me too much harm at that time. I dare not tell my family to prevent them from worried and I choose to leave Hong Kong."

Angie disclosed she met her foster son, Hanson during her lowest point and said: "He makes me stand up again." It was uneasy when she adopted Hanson in Beijing at that time: "One day, Hanson called me mummy suddenly but there was somebody applied to adopt him and the principal felt it was a rush moment only. Hence, I cooked for him daily and took care of him temporarily. The person withdraw the application suddenly and it was natural for me to adopt him. I take care of him personally and nobody can replace the love." Asking about her suitors, Angie replied she left it to fate.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.