Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 25, 2016

Leanne Li reveals that height is not an issue and Cho Lam is very caring


Artiste Leanne Li (李亞男) recently accepted an interview on a Mainland television program. When asked about how she and her husband Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) get along and how their height difference affects them, Leanne pointed out that being together is actually an opportunity. Because she was too tall when she was young and had low self-esteem, she said: "I was already 1.7 meters at age 12, when we line up, I would be the last one. I believe Cho Lam would be the first one. So we have this contrast but it's because I'm too tall, I don't know why I had low self-esteem."

Believed that it's Cho Lam's height that makes him stand out, Leanne said: "The first time I saw Cho Lam, he looked like the chairman, directing everyone. But because he wasn't tall enough, he had to stand on a stage to direct everyone, which was very interesting. After, I realized Cho Lam is very, very caring." Leanne also disclosed that when the two started dating, they didn't feel stressed because of their height difference. She thinks love doesn't

Leanne revealed that after being married for a year, she has been living with her mother in-law. Cho Lam and his mother are very alike, which Leanne personally experienced and smilingly said: "Once I dreamed of my mother in-law, the reason is because Cho Lam and his mother are very alike, I combined their faces together." She and her mother in-law get along very well and she coined herself as "the good daughter in-law". She normally helps out her in-law, helping her buy things. Besides respecting each other, they also get along like friends, she said: "She treats her son well and also respects me, so how can I not like my mother in-law."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.