Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 18, 2016

Joyce Tang has decided about the terms when renewing contract with TVB


Actress Joyce Tang (滕麗名) accepted an interview at radio station and when mentioned about her popularity was increased and had high chance to become TV Queen this year after filming House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series, she replied thank-you to the netizens and said: "Not TV Queen. (The netizens root for you.) Thank you for their supports and many series have not released yet. Let's wait until November first. (Your contract with TVB is ending in year end?) We have not discussed yet and they might not want me. (Renew contract in exchange for award?) I feel very happy and satisfied now. (High chance for renewal?) Okay. But they must allow me to film Mainland China series as I get to learn lots of stuff. It makes me discover TVB is a better place as all stuff are prepared well."

Mentioning about the rumours relating to failure to get along with Nancy Wu (胡定欣) as she stole the spotlight from her, Joyce said: "I do not think so." She added she will be absent from the promotion campaign on 20th July and said: "I have told the production team before I will be filming series in Hokkaido." As the show aired children song, Mo Fa Gu Lu Gu Lu (魔法咕嚕咕嚕) sang by her 20 years ago, Joyce said: "Please do not air it and it gives me goosebumps." She also filmed 2 advertisements in Hong Kong and said: "I accepted it long ago."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.