Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

James Ng's belly was exposed by Bob Lam


Artiste James Ng (吳業坤) was at Lamma Island filming for the variety show Big Boys Summer Splash (Big Boys 蕩漾夏水禮). He was also filming with a whole group of girls, but also there was other male artistes including: Oscar Leung (梁烈唯), Penny Chan (陳國峰), Jonathan Wong (王梓軒) with his muscular body and whilst Bob Lam (林盛斌) showed off his belly fat. James Ng who wore a singlet, later had his belly exposed by Bob, causing a funny atmosphere.   

Looking at girls

James who is a judge on the show, expressed that he was not able to become close with the female guests. He specifically wore a pair of black sunglasses so he could cover his eyes to look at the female guests. He was asked which person had the best body? He laughed and said: "Of course Bob, because there are not many people who have a plump body like his".

 Will be dancing at his first show

When speaking about his upcoming show held at the Hong Kong Coliseum, has officially started it's online ticket sale. He said he has no time to pay any attention to the ticket sales, but many of his friends and former classmates has asked him for tickets: "Thank you for everyone's support. I am a little worried about the reaction to the first show, particularly to what I have said wrong before. I hope everyone can feel the sincerity! I have a lot of co-sponsors, so I will practice well with my songs!" (Training your body for abs?) There is no way for me to lose the belly fat in one month. I will reveal my body if I could open the second show! So I need everyone's support at this time. (Dancing too?) A little, as it is a big stage. (The tickets minimum price is $180, are you afraid your not earning enough?) I hope a lot of people are participating, especially students. I haven't thought about earning money. I am happy that I have a show and I hope for everyone's support.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.