Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, July 22, 2016

Jacqueline Wong will not admit she is dating unless photos of her are taken


Artiste Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎), Tracy Chu (朱千雪) and Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) attended an event at Kowloon Tong (九龍塘). When mentioned about Jacqueline's elder sister, Scarlett Wong (黃心美) was persuaded by Pal Sinn (單立文) and her to go for matchmaking session earlier, Jacqueline said: "I did not really introduce much but Pal did. We are worried nobody will take care of her. (Looking out for guys for yourself too?) Unnecessarily and I am focusing on my career now. (Scarlett needs time to heel her wound?) She has recovered and I know what she wants. She does not have special expectations and has similar taste as me. In fact, somebody from another industry wants to know her but I will not reveal the identity."

Jacqueline also disclosed she had romantic encounter in the US earlier: "I was in LA at that time and met a nice person. As I was late for certain tour, a man in the hotel offered to give me a ride and I gave him tips as well. (Any chances for development?) I am busy with my work now. (Will not announce if you are dating?) No idea. Have to wait until photos of me are taken first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.