Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Elaine Yiu has met Alan once


Artiste Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) was at Tsung Kwan O, TVB City recording a theme song for TVB Amazing Summer. Elaine spoke about returning back to Hong Kong from a Europe tour with her boyfriend and boyfriend's family: "After a drama filming ended, I had some free time and decided to go on a tour to Europe with my boyfriend and his family". (Getting along with the family?) "I have known their family for a long time and during the trip, I met his relatives in England". She was then asked if her boyfriend's family rushed them to get married? Elaine said they did not: "No need to hurry!" (Getting married?) We are grown ups and have our own tactics! (Has anyone started calling you sister-in-law yet?) They only call me Zi Ling (Elaine's Chinese name)

No marriage date

Elaine was asked whether her boyfriend took the opportunity to propose to her? Elaine laughed and said no: "I hope next time there are more chances to go on a trip with him". (Propose on the next trip?) Of course not!" She said she has had enough time to rest and wants to start work as soon as possible: "So marriage will have to wait".

Does not know Alan is married

When speaking about good friend Katy Kung  (龔嘉欣) rumored to be with a married man, Elaine said she is unsure about the situation: "You know I was on a trip and she (Katy) is also busy, so we haven't spoken to each other recently. Let me ask her first!" Elaine also mentioned that  she met Alan once through a mutual friend: "I wasn't sure whether he was married, I only said 'Hello' when we met". (Are you afraid your friend is being conned?) I will speak to her and get more information.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.