Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Eddie Cheung's workload increases and has no time to bring his children for holidays


Actor Eddie Cheung (張兆輝) specially returned to Hong Kong from Hengdian to attend the wrap up party of TVB new series, The No No Girl (全職沒女) at Tsim Sha Tsui. He expressed he had a happy time during filming and working together with the production team. The film producer treated them to dessert after everyone completed the last scene.

When asked if he felt pressurised as House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series starring Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) achieved high ratings, Eddie said: "Nope. Low ratings comes from many factors. For example: I filmed Come with Me (性在有情) series and many audiences commented it was not AV. Ratings do not really bother me but I do hope the ratings will be high. TVB is my maternal home and I will not be what I am today if not for TVB. (When the series will be broadcasting?) No idea and have to ask film producer. It might be change unless we are fighting for a battle. (When you will be filming TVB series again?) Next year. Initially, I plan to bring my children for holidays during summer but need to film Mainland China ancient drama now. I am also discussing about new film and might be able to bring them for holidays around Lunar New Year 2017."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.