Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, July 11, 2016

4 months pregnant Sharon Chan looks energetic when filming show


4 months pregnant Sharon Chan (陳敏之) wore short skirt and flat heels to film Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王) show and receive blessings from many people. She expressed she felt very tired during the first 3 months pregnancy and the expected date of delivery was in December, and she loved Christmas. Hence, Sharon's Christmas gift is a prince and her husband, William is thinking of the name now, while English name leaves it to Christine Ng's (伍詠薇) brother, Richard who is an English tutor.

When asked if she bought baby cot, Sharon said: "My mother says to buy it after 7 months pregnancy and we are not anxious. I need to focus on my pregnancy and eat whatever I wish to eat. (Reduce workload?) Have stop filming series and will accept simple jobs. My husband supports me and I cannot stay at home for long, as I am a workaholic. I might continue to work even 1 month before giving birth and hope everyone will not mind I gain weight."

Sharon discovered she was expecting after filming and continued to jump around and eat at that time: "I promised to be Tavia Yeung's (楊怡) 'sister' but cannot now and even told her before 3 months of pregnancy." Asking if Oscar Leung's (梁烈唯) wife, Tina was currently expecting, Sharon replied she will wait for them to announce. Sammy Leung (森美) touched Sharon's stomach when taking photos and pointed the baby will have long legs similar to Sharon.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.