Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Vincent Wong says having a long career line on the palm should be a criteria to be selected as a Miss Hong Kong


Artiste, Vincent Wong (王浩信) attended Miss Hong Kong Pageant 2016 (2016 香港小姐競選) promotional event and was asked what is needed to be selected as a Miss Hong Kong? He said to be selected as a Miss Hong Kong, of course the traditional criteria of having both beauty and wisdom and also having a long career line: "It's the one on the palm, because it's the responsibility of being a Miss Hong Kong and afterwards you need to put your heart into becoming an actress. The many past Miss Hong Kong's I've collaborated with, put a lot of effort into their acting".

As to the criteria for selecting a Mr. Hong Kong? He said: "It is easy to pick, of course, look at the body first. Most importantly would be courage. Just like myself, while filming for Over Run Over (EU超時任務), I had to run in the streets with my boxer shorts. This requires a lot of courage, so I recommend participants to practice!"

Help Him Law take his wine shots at his wedding

When speaking about earlier when he and his wife Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤) went on a trip to Vietnam, they would often video chat with their daughter. He admitted that he felt bad and would like to take their daughter along next time. Vincent was asked whether his daughter was curious of where they went? He said: "Yes, through the monitor she asked us why our place was so beautiful and she told me that she must give me my Father's Day present on Father's Day".

When mentioned about Him Law (羅仲謙) and Tavia Yeung's (楊怡) wedding, they did look for Vincent to be a groomsman. Vincent expressed that the day of their wedding is his first day of filming a new drama with Natalie Tong (唐詩詠). He hopes to take a day off and attend their wedding, he said: "Him Law was one of my groomsman at my wedding. I know Christine Ng (伍詠薇) is one of the bridesmaids, and if I attend the wedding I will try my best to help Him Law take his wine shots".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.