Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

No hope to reconcile the relationship with Alex Fong; Stephy Tang is focusing on her career


Artiste, Stephy Tang (鄧麗欣) and Pakho Chau (周柏豪) attended an event together and when mentioned about 47 years old, Bonnie Law (羅明珠) suddenly passed away, both replied they saw her before but unfamiliar. As it was rumoured Bonnie died due to eating slimming pills and asking if she tried slimming pills before, Stephy said: "Yes, when I was in my teens as I worked as a model and wished to slim down quickly. I tried for a week and stopped, as it made me very uncomfortable."

Stephy expressed she tried to exercise in order to reduce weight and say: "I love to exercise and quit eating red meat. I will not try other methods to slim down. Pakho disclosed he had been trying to keep fit while focusing on his singing career and drank protein powder before: "It caused rashes on my face and back and it was very irritating. It is not suitable for everyone to drink and I change to exercise after that. I tried eating pills to gain weight too but I had stomach pain as a result.

Will focus on the career now

When mentioned about Alex Fong (方力申) dropped his tears during an interview at radio station and expressed his apology by saying it was all his fault earlier, Stephy said: "It is pointless to apologise since we refrain from mentioning it." She emphasised they did not keep in contact and mentioning about many netizens wished for their reconciliation, Stephy said: "I did read it but focusing on my career now. (Some netizen commented Alex had been trying to salvage the relationship lately?) I understand the concern and time will heal the wound. (Any hopes to reconcile?) I am focusing on my career now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.