Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Monica Chan exposed her tiara was fake at that time: I lost it when moving house


Actress Monica Chan (陳法蓉) attended an event and discussed about her life experience and amusing stuff relating to filming series with Patrick Tse (謝賢). When mentioned about Lee San San (李珊珊) was selling her tiara (Miss Hong Kong Pageant), Monica said: "It does not matter as long as for charity purpose. Too bad my tiara is fake and there is no diamond at all, and I lost it when moving house in the past. (Will you sell it if it is real?) The accessory is real when I joined Miss Hong Kong Pageant at that time but it is out-dated and I place it in safe deposit box. Anyway, it looks vintage and I treat it as a memory."

Mentioning about sharing her selfie online earlier and resembled Spencer Leung (梁思浩), Monica said: "It does not matter as we look presentable. I was not in Hong Kong at that time and some people might be missing me. I am okay even when some said I resembled Sharla Cheung (張敏) and we are beauties after all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.