Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mat Yeung has deep wound and changes to private hospital to resume the treatment




Mat Yeung (楊明) left the public hospital at Tai Po this afternoon and changed to private hospital to resume treatment. He looked tired while sitting on the wheelchair upon leaving the hospital but continued to accept the interview: "The doctor said my skin was exposed and could see my bones. It is not a very serious matter and I am transferring to private hospital now. (Afraid of affecting the filming progress?) It is affected and hope to resume filming soon. (Your family is aware?) Nope except my elder sister. I told her not to say it yet as they will be worried."

Mat expressed he had went for X-ray examination and currently waiting for the results: "My wound is washed now and the doctor said it was slightly troublesome. They need to sew up my wound and arrange for me to see orthopedics. Thus, I am changing to private hospital to resume the treatment. (Is your girlfriend worried?) Yes and thank you to everybody." Lisa Chong (莊思明) was seen helping Mat after the interview.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.