Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Louis Koo exposed Eddie Peng was a long-winded man


Movie King, Sean Lau (劉青雲), Louis Koo (古天樂), Eddie Peng (彭于晏) and others attended the press conference of new movie, Call of Heroes (危城) at Beijing on 16 June and the director, Benny Chan (陳木勝) and martial art instructor, Sammo Hung (洪金寶) were present as well. As Sean seldom filmed action scenes, he said: "It is weird and I love it very much despite cannot fight."

Sean and Louis 'attacked' Eddie together and Louis exposed Eddie was a long-winded person: "He cannot stop whenever we are chatting and he uses 30 minutes to answer the first question during an interview." Eddie said: "I am usually saying myself and they do not care about me too much. The director likes to give us lots of space in order to discuss about the roles. I give many ideas and Sean asks about the reason for my passion in acting. He tells me to act by myself and it is extremely cold."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.