Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Joey Yung filmed skincare advertisement and revealed her beauty secret



Singing diva, Joey Yung (容祖兒) was filming advertisements for beauty product and the theme was based on 'naked muscles (裸肌)'. Celebrity hairstylist and make-up artist were invited so as to film the natural side of Joey in different angles. She said: "I love simple beauty and light make-up is alright for me. This time, the advertisement gives me a relaxing feeling and simple make-up can also show natural beauty as long as the skin is given sufficient rest." On the day of filming, Joey wore black dress revealing her beautiful shoulders.

When asked about maintaining her skin as she had hectic work schedule daily, Joey said: "We must maintain it internally and externally. My mother will boil soup for me as she knows I have been working hard. I drink lots of water daily so as to ensure my body has sufficient water level."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.