Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, June 24, 2016

Grace Chan wears the pink colour necklace given by Kevin Cheng immediately




TVB actress, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) attended the worshipping ceremony of TVB new series, Wulin Revival (翻生武林) at Tseung Kwan O TVB City. As she was taken photograph of going to her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng's (鄭嘉穎) house in a hurry yesterday which was her 25 years old birthday, Grace said: "Yes, I went to his house and had dinner with friends after that. (Not having two person world celebration?) We had dinner together 2 nights ago and feel happier to celebrate with friends together. I was supposed to film series on that night but it was delayed and I got to have dinner with him. (What birthday gift did you receive from him?) A necklace and I am wearing it now. (Surprised?) Yes as we agreed that he will buy it once seeing the things I like. He knows I like pink colour and I have no idea that he buys it by himself. He is very thoughtful. (Add marks for him?) He already has high marks. Haha. (Any meaning when Kevin gives you 12 roses?) I guess it represent romantic. (Feel happy?) Overjoyed and he drove me to studio after having dinner."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.