Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Eurasian model, Amy asks Raymond Lam about his name: It is very embarrassing


Eurasian model, Amy (盧慧敏) acted as female lead in Raymond Lam's (林峯) MV before and she had to lie on his shoulder during the filming. Hence, it made her very anxious due to lack of experience. Amy praised Raymond was friendly and told her not to be nervous. He will complement her at times as well. Amy said: "I am too nervous and he asked me about my name. I replied I was Amy and asked him about his name. It is very embarrassing!"

Dared not take photo with movie king

Amy disclosed she was 'Male God (男神)', Sean Lau (劉青雲) during the day of filming and was full of regret when failing to take photo together: "I tried the audition and will be collaborating with Sean if passed the audition. However, I lacked of experience and failed the audition at that time. I am looking forward to film movie with him." When asked if her height, 1.77m will limit her performance opportunity, Amy said: "I might become popular if they require role with tall lady."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.