Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Amy Chan does not plan to open her concert: I have insufficient songs


Actress Amy Chan (陳秀雯) accepted an interview at radio station and when mentioned about singing in Jimmy Lo's (盧國沾) exhibition soon, she said: "Anybody will say no during the concert? Joining into showbiz is related to this people. (Opening your concert?) I have insufficient song and my identity is awkward. People will say I am an actress when I say I am a singer. In fact, I do not really want to open a concert and it is better to let nature to take its course."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.