Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 30, 2016

Moon Lau denies about wooing Bosco Wong: I treat him as an elder brother

(Picture, from left to right: Moon Lau, Bosco Wong)

Actress, Moon Lau (劉佩玥) attended an event related to Olympics 2016 at Yau Tong and denied about wooing Bosco Wong (黃宗澤): "I know about the gossip as my friend sends it to me but I do not read it at all. I treat it as nonsense after having a laugh. (Give wrong signal to people as you are too passionate?) We usually have group chat when filming and will go out for dinner together at times. I guess they have nothing better to do and the audiences treat it as real. Bosco and I do not feel embarrassed and I treat him as elder brother and he dotes on us. (Exposed by insider?) Might not be the person in group chat. Perhaps somebody is jealous of us having a good time or helping to promote new series. (Any suspect?) It does not cross my mind and there is no way to prevent it."

Asking if Bosco was good enough to become her boyfriend, Moon said: "I treat him as an elder brother and do not think of him meeting the criteria as a boyfriend. (What about your rumoured ex-boyfriend, Philip Ng (伍允龍)?) We are friends only and where does break-up come from? The bottom line is the news is too exaggerating."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.