Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kate Tsui wore her handmade jewellery when performing


Actress, Kate Tsui (徐子珊) attended 2016 Hong Kong Star Brand Award as an ambassador and expressed she could use the opportunity to enrich selling jewellery experience, and her online business will start in July.

Kate returned from America to Hong Kong on 16 May and disclosed the jewellery that she wore was handmade by her and did not expect she could make business as well. She said: "There is one guy who loves the bracelet that I am wearing and he wants to buy it for his wife. He wishes to buy everything and cannot wait for my online business to start. Eventually, I sell it to him at normal price. (Is he your fan?) No idea but he did watch my performance and say he wants to give a surprise to his wife. In fact, his wife is beside him and I am very happy as able to earn money from performing and my jewellery business. Somebody tells me to wear my jewellery whenever performing so as to make business as well."

Praised the new company was good

Kate revealed that she planned to sign contract with Shaw Brothers Studio (邵氏) working with Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) lately: "Only lack of signing contract now and they are very good. For example: I accepted this job earlier but they continued to assign the chauffeur and assistant to me. (Focusing on filming movie?) No idea. I need to discuss with Cho Lam first and the contract terms is reasonable. (Does the contract restrict from dating, married and have baby?) Nope but it is better not to discuss about it as I have not signed the contract yet."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.