Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hannah Quinlivan says 520 to her daughter


Taiwan's King Of Pop, Jay Chou (周杰倫) and Hannah Quinlivan's (昆凌) sweet daughter 'Little Chou Chou' Hathaway will soon turn one year old. On May 20th, Hannah shared her code 520 (Wo Ai Ni: I love you') to thank fate for bringing her daughter into this world for her. She was very touched and said, a year ago she could only say 520 to her baby belly  and now she can embrace her daughter and say it face to face. She even uploaded a photo of her and little Chou Chou organising diapers, but still we cannot see the face of her daughter.

Hannah also wrote on her Weibo: "In a blink of an eye, Hathy will soon turn one year old. I thank fate for bringing you to mummy's side. 520 is a special day and on last year today, I could only say 520 to you when you were still in my belly. This year I can embrace you and directly say to you: mummy loves you! I want to give my endless thanks to my mum and others who have taught me how to be a new mother. thank u! Ps: Hathaway - if you don't know how to organise, I will help you. If we don't finish, we won't be able to sleep".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.