Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Raymond Lam: "I have changed my style of music"


Artiste, Raymond Lam (林峯) accepted an interview with ViuTV and this is his first free interview since the expired contract with TVB. For the many years of experience in the entertainment circle, he was asked whether if everything have made him a stronger person. He laughed and said: "I am currently enjoying freedom as I have gained a lot of experiences and become more mature. I can now spend more time on things I like to do, planning future work directions and continue to develop my career in music. I am also interested in participating in reality programs.

Raymond also said earlier this month when he held his concert, he realised his genre of music was too tragic in the past years. In the recent years due to his sweet love with Karena Ng (吳千語), he had a change of mind: "In the recent years, I have realised songs should be sweet. So now I have changed my style of music".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.