Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Kay Tse took photo of the touching moment between her husband, Louis Cheung and their son


Actor, Louis Cheung (張繼聰) has always been a good husband to his wife, Kay Tse (謝安琪) and loving couple in showbiz.

This time on Facebook, Louis shared photo of himself sleeping with his son and left a message: "I have been working until 4am to 5am lately and it has been a long time since I spend time with my son. He should be missing me very badly and will sleep with me for 5 minutes after changing into his school uniform before going to school every morning. His action has successfully won his daddy over...... My eyes become wet when I keep looking at the photo today. Thank you to the female vampire for taking photo of the touching moment."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.