Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Happy Birthday to 32 years old Linda Chung



Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) was married to chiropractor, Jeremy and it was her 32nd birthday yesterday. Today on Weibo, she shared beautiful photos of herself and cake and left a message: "From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all my lovely fans and friends for caring and your birthday blessings. I have an enjoyable birthday celebration this year and get to have dinner together with my family and husband. Strolling is simply too good. I wish my loved ones will be healthy, safe and happy. God bless!" In the photo, Linda seems to gain weight and it is a high possibility she is pregnant.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.