Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 7, 2016

Tracy Chu dares not wear bikini as her body figure is not good?



Actress, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) was shooting the promotion clip for Over Run Over (EU超時任務) series at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and gave a flesh bouquet of flowers to Vincent Wong (王浩信) who was injured during working through Hugo Wong (黃子恆).

Fell in love as Madam who loved to open fire

Over Run Over series was the first series that starred Tracy as the main lead and suffered pressure when filming last year: "Everyone is suffering hardship when filming the series and teamwork is very important. Hence, I can experience the concern showed by others. (More actions?) Yes. I act as Madam and it is my first time to open fire. I fall in love with it too. (Injured?) Fortunately, nothing serious happens. My tummy is injured and the mark remains for sometime. I am almost recovered now. (Dares not wear bikini?) It is unrelated to the mark and my body figure is not good. (The ratings is increasing.) I feel very happy and look forward to the series. It is my first time to act as main lead and hope the ratings will be good."

Had confidence to graduate successfully

Tracy expressed she applied one year leave to study Master's Degree and 6 months had passed. She believed she will graduate successfully: "I am very hardworking."

Knew the filming partner was injured after reading the news

When mentioned about Vincent Wong was injured when filming Over Run Over series, Tracy replied she only knew it after reading the news: "I film scenes with him in the series most of the time and fortunately he was not injured at that time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.