Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Priscilla Wong falls sick until losing her voice


Actress, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) has been working continuously and falls sick as a result due to insufficient rest.

On Instagram, Priscilla expressed she lost her voice after falling sick but had some recovery and regained her voice after seeing TCM. She left a message: "I see Western doctor and TCM in order to regain my voice. Thank you to Pakho Chau (周柏豪) for saving me again and releasing blood from my thumb makes the fever disappear and my voice coming back. My voice recovers slightly after releasing little blood." Ever wonder if her boyfriend, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) shows any concern for her?

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.