Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Kenny Wong hopes to buy motorcycle but needs to seek permission from his girlfriend first


Actor, Kenny Wong (黃德斌) has been hoping to have a motorcycle licence since young and manages to get the licence recently in order to film series easier. He acted as traffic police in Speed of Life (鐵馬戰車) series and drove the motorcycle by himself most of the time: "I want to drive a motorcycle long ago but my family disallow it as my father is a policeman and has accident in the past. My mother is always worried about me and I like to drive fast when young. But I decide to get the licence after Come Home Love sitcom and feel very happy." Kenny added his desire for riding motorcycle increased and hoped to buy a motorcycle after filming Speed of Life series but was required to seek permission from his girlfriend first: "I need to discuss with my family and girlfriend first as driving motorcycle is dangerous after all."

When mentioned The Executioner (刀下留人) and Speed of Life series achieved satisfactory ratings record and different feeling was presented to the audiences: "Perhaps I am extraordinary but definitely feel happy for good reviews and ratings. I feel relieved that I can account for it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.