Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Joyce Chan feels guilty for failing to save her late dog


Artiste, Joyce Chan (陳彥行) was invited to Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王) program at Tseung Kwan O TVB City at night and believed she could handle the challenge during the program since she attended the training class at TVB and Beijing. She expressed her character was more to negative and when asked about the program will test her crying skills, Joyce said: "Everyone assumes I look silly but I am more to negative in reality. I will always shout whenever at home and reminded of my late dog."

Felt guilty and it was her fault

Joyce was reminded of her late dog which she had kept it as a pet for 7 years and started to cry: "I am always reminded of the scene and feel it is my fault. Perhaps it will recover if it is sent to hospital quicker. I will feel guilty and it is my fault for the rest of my life. It seems that I am the killer."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.