Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Is Joel Chan wooing Ali Lee? Ali Lee said she had no idea


Artiste, Ali Lee (李佳芯) attended an event in shopping mall at Sai Wan and expressed her female fanbase increased after Fashion War (潮流教主) series was broadcasted: "It is totally a surprise as the role character is towards negative but the effects is quite positive. Many female fans either call my name or the role name. Previously, I keep acting as third party and acting as career woman gain different types of audiences this time. (Avoiding to act as third party now?) I do not mind all along and am willing to try out different role characters. I am acting as mother in new series now. (Afraid the audiences will give you a fixed image?) It is similar to acting as third party and I only think of doing my job well."

Felt surprised about Him Law and Tavia Yeung's married news

When mentioned about working with Him Law (羅仲謙) in Fashion War series and he was married with Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Ali said: "Is it true? No wonder he did not appear in the promotion campaign earlier and congratulations! (Most female artiste in TVB are married and when is your turn?) I have no special reply. Eating and hiking are my after work activities."

Praised Joel Chan was friendly

Mentioning Joel Chan (陳山聰) started to woo her after filming Fashion War series, Ali said: "I have no idea. He is quite nice and we have the same manager. He is my senior and will advise me on acting better. (Feel he is wooing you?) Nope. (Too concentrated on the role character and give him wrong impression?) You need to ask him. We are professional artiste and I refrain from thinking too much."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.