Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 14, 2016

Florence Kwok wishes to start business with her good friend, Charmaine Sheh

(Picture, from left to right: Florence Kwok, Charmaine Sheh)

Artiste, Florence Kwok (郭少芸) accepted an interview from radio station and when asked about the artiste who she wished to start business together, she replied her good friend, Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼): "We have knowledge, good foresight, hardworking and do everything personally. (But she does not have any business experience?) It does not matter and experienced person will reject me. Thus, it is my turn to reject her."

In addition, Florence disclosed about a frightening experience when filming series previously: "Once, I went to Kowloon Peak for filming at night and it was very foggy. I saw 4 people watching me filming and the director told me to walk over there. I asked him if he saw 4 people over there and the director replied yes. It turned out to be a false alarm."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.