Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Short End of the Stick series: Lin Xia Wei's husband is not shocked at her rough role image


When mentioned about Short End of the Stick (公公出宮) series starring Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) received ratings at 19 pts and 23 pts on first and second day, she replied it was normal during Lunar New Year and said: "Everyone is busy during New Year but my family and friends continued to show their supports. They said it was funny and I believe the ratings will increase gradually. (Is your husband shocked at your rough role image?) My husband and I watch it together everyday and he finds me amusing instead. As I am usually a good girl but acted as a manly character in the series. It is a drastic difference and the staff laughed at me too."

Next mentioning the shares dropped to an extreme level, Xia Wei expressed she bought the shares as long term investment: "I am a long term investor and will not monitor the shares daily. Hope the stock market will improve and everybody will be happy. (Will buy shares again?) Let's wait until the sock market becomes stable first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.