Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Raymond Wong insists to eat home cooked meal even when filming series


K9 Cop (警犬巴打) series which is filmed last July is broadcasting since second day of Lunar New Year and it becomes a popular discussion and receives good reviews. Raymond Wong (黃浩然) is one of the main leads and expressed it was his first series upon recovery: "I filmed the series in last July and had recovered but did not try staying up overnight. I filmed more than 10 scenes per day and did not suffer much pressure and tight schedule before. Thank you to Catherine Tsang and film producer for taking note of my health when filming the series."

Insisted in eating home cooked meal

Raymond started to take note of his diet when resting, drank less coffee and quitted smoking. His health was better than before and he said: "I begun filming for a week and had no problem. My health is better than before as I keep focusing on my diet when resting. I usually eat three meals outside when filming but insist to eat home cooked food for one meal now. I also drink one or 2 cups of coffee and quit smoking now. Thus, my body is much better than before."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.