Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 29, 2016

Linda Chung shares the new song composed by herself: My new chapter in life begins


Artiste, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and her husband Jeremy held their wedding banquet a few days ago and she expressed her gratitude to everyone and shared the new song, I'm married (我結婚了) and lyrics composed by Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) on Weibo today: "I feel grateful! The wedding party is a big success and thank you to the media, audiences and fans. Earlier, I promised to share the new song, I'm married (我結婚了) composed by myself on Weibo and hope everyone will like it. My new chapter in life begins...... Lovelovelove-L-"

Today, Linda's good friend, Grace Wong (王君馨) uploaded photo of Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) using her phone at the fruits shop and left a message: "Taking photo successfully! #AllergicToMangoes"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.