Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 15, 2016

Joey Meng forgets to bring red packets during house visiting


(Picture, from left to right: Joey Meng, Bobby Au Yeung)

Joey Meng (萬綺雯) was filming Fatal Resurrection (致命復活) series in Tseung Kwan O TVB City and suffering the same heavy flu again when she was 29 years old: "The flu seems to miss me very much and I slept for 2 days. My husband and I went for house visiting on third day of Lunar New Year and I forgot to bring red packets as my mind was blank after eating medicine. Perhaps my mind is thinking of receiving red packets."

When mentioned ATV was near to applying bankruptcy situation, Joey said: "Please do not say about it as we are celebrating New Year now." Joey bumped into Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) at the make-up room and gave red packets to each other. Bobby then said '$13' while Joey said that it should be '$130,000'.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.