Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 26, 2016

Jacquelin Chong loses the endorsement for advertisement due to gaining weight for the movie


Artiste, Jacquelin Chong (莊思敏) was promoting new movie in West Kowloon and expressed she needed to gain weight in new film: "I weight at 120 pounds currently and my ideal weight is 110 pounds and I lost the endorsement for advertisement earlier. I understand their worry and it is hard for some girls to lose weight once gaining weight. Although another company approaches me, but I feel it is better to work with the same company and trying my best to work with them again.

On 20 February, Jacquelin Chong revealed her 'career line' when making 'Tang Yuan 湯圓' and loved to look at Anita Chui (崔碧珈) who revealed more: "I told her I love her dressing. (But steal your limelight?) No problem and one or two girls wearing sexily for the event is fine."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.