Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Grace Chan denies stealing Tracy Chu's jobs when she furthers her studies


(Picture, from left to right: Tracy Chu, Grace Chan)

Actress, Grace Chan (陳凱琳) wore a tube dress to attend Fur night but did not reveal any 'career line'. When asked if her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) stopped her from wearing sexily, Grace said: "Nope. I choose the dress by myself. (Does he ask about your dressing when working?) Nope but I will let him see it and he always says it is very beautiful. He trusts my taste and I do not ask about his dressing as well. He has his own style and does not need my opinion."

Next asking about Grace stole Tracy Chu's (朱千雪) jobs when she went to further studies, Grace said: "I am unaware and we are friends. She said she wanted to study her favourite subject and I support her. Every stuff has its own timing and it depends on her choice. (Do you have more jobs after she went for studying?) Every artiste has her own work arrangement. (Do you get to replace her when comes to script?) I believe not. (Do you contact her?) She is preparing exams now and I told her K9 Cop (警犬巴打) series is airing now. I watch it and feel she performs well. (What if she changes line?) I believe everyone has their own choice of freedom and will respect her decision."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.