Saturday, February 6, 2016

Bosco Wong will be working during Valentine's Day

(Picture, from left to right: Bosco Wong, Tracy Chu)

Yesterday, Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and Tracy Chu (朱千雪) were promoting the TVB new series, K9 Cop (警犬巴打) which will be broadcast on the day two of the Lunar New Year. When asked if it will affect the rating as the series was airing on Lunar New Year, Bosco Wong said: "Hope not. But hope for good reviews even if the ratings is low as it is the most important." Then, Tracy Chu said with a smile that she wished the ratings will be high as having holidays during Lunar New Year and could watch the series at home everyday.

When asked if he had any programme on 14 February, Valentine's Day, Bosco said: "Working and no arrangements." Tracy Chu replied she had no programme on Valentine's Day as currently studying for her Master's degree. She added no suitors currently and said: "90% are girls and the remaining 10% are guys with girlfriend."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 43 & Google Chrome 47

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2016.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.