Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Margaret Chung buys new bra due to her increased chest size


Celebrity Margaret Chung (鍾麗淇) attended an event and expressed she bought new bra due to her increased chest size: "I am feeding breast milk now and my daughter needs to eat in every two hours. She is currently 7 weeks old, weighs 12 pounds. She has very big size and different from my elder daughter. I feel very happy that she is eating well but wish to finish feeding the breast milk quickly so as to regain my old body figure."

Margaret expressed she wished to teach yoga lesson from March and felt hot yoga was suitable due to feeding breast milk and less upper body movements. When asked if she will miss her daughter if returning to work, Margaret said: "Yes and I miss her already when attending event today. I keep calling back home to check on her condition and she has her own character hence they cannot share the same room. (Aiming for a son next time?) No idea as I am already 40 years old this year."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.