Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Grace Chan wishes to focus on her career developments in year 2016


Ms Hong Kong Grace Chan (陳凱琳) attended an event in racecourse as lucky star identity and expressed it was her second time to visit racecourse after Ms Hong Kong beauty pageant. When asked if she will invest, Grace said: "Depends on Louis Cheung (張繼聰) and I will play if he plays it. (Any gambling luck?) Nope and I seldom gamble but will play fish prawn crab game during New Year as it is quite relaxing."

Grace disclosed she knew how to ride horse but was frightened after almost kicked by the horse in Hengdian: "Nearly kicked by the horse at that time and fortunately nothing happened. I treat it as a lesson and rarely ride horse now. (Did you learn it?) Did not specially learn it but play on the beach before."

When asked if she had any new targets during New Year, Grace said: "Nope and I hope to continue to work hard this year as has been working very hard in year 2015. Having healthy body is most important and I do not know how to adjust time for resting and sleeping. (What about marriage?) No planning and will take it slowly. I am focusing on my career development now. He (Kevin Cheng 鄭嘉穎) is understanding. (View him as your marriage partner?) We did not talk about this topic and I feel happy for having a stable relationship."

Next, mentioning about Mak Ling Ling (麥玲玲) predicted her career luck will be good in year 2016, Grace said: "I will not take it seriously as I am Christian. (Kevin Cheng?) He is a free thinker and I have no objection to him joining religion."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.