Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Grace Chan praises Kevin Cheng looks cool when playing tennis


Grace Chan (陳凱琳) attended the live broadcast of charity program at Tseung Kwan O TVB City and visited the patients a few days ago. She said: "My eyes was wet when hearing their experiences and I feel they are very strong." Grace was enjoying her break now and disclosed her skin became poor due to working earlier and started to eat and sleep more: "Recovering my health now. (Plan to gain weight too?) I have been in this shape all along and do not really reduce or gain weight. (Does your boyfriend Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) say you are too skinny or fat?) Nope." She added he felt healthy was most important.

When asked if Kevin brought her to play tennis, Grace replied he asked her before: "I play badminton. (Playing tennis looks cool.) Guys look cool when playing it and admiring him is good enough. I do not need to play it personally. (You reject his suggestion?) Nope and I was busy filming series earlier. He might say everybody wants me to try it after reading the news."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.